Geo's World Wiki
All Contributors

Good God

Do people still like this MS Paint trash?
0 11
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
BobbyIsAwesome wrote:
Randomfakegee123 wrote:
Do people still like this MS Paint trash?
I'll give you an offer! One rap battle. If you lose, then you won't call Greenytoons MS Paint trashes anymore!

Fucking christ, Bob. Just leave him alone.

0
SuperKewlGuy123 wrote:
BobbyIsAwesome wrote:
Randomfakegee123 wrote:
Do people still like this MS Paint trash?
I'll give you an offer! One rap battle. If you lose, then you won't call Greenytoons MS Paint trashes anymore!
Fucking christ, Bob. Just leave him alone.
  • deep gasp* YOU JUST SAID THE F-WORD!
0

BOBBY I LOVE YOU

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DEEPER MEANING BEHIND YOUR UNIKITTY VS FLUTTERSHY LINE:

"You lack some little niggers of wrack!"

It sounds truly prolific and I was wondering if you could explain please :)

0
Bobdave wrote:
BOBBY I LOVE YOU

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DEEPER MEANING BEHIND YOUR UNIKITTY VS FLUTTERSHY LINE:

"You lack some little niggers of wrack!"

It sounds truly prolific and I was wondering if you could explain please :)

HERE'S THE MEAN0ING: Unikirry says that Fluttershy lacks some tiny niggers of wrack.

0

But Master Bobby, what is a tiny nigger of wrack?

0
Bobdave wrote:
But Master Bobby, what is a tiny nigger of wrack?

IDK.

0

I hate to be that guy

pro·lif·ic prəˈlifik/Submit adjective 1. (of a plant, animal, or person) producing much fruit or foliage or many offspring. "in captivity, tigers are prolific breeders" synonyms: productive, creative, inventive, fertile "a prolific composer" 2. present in large numbers or quantities; plentiful. "mahogany was once prolific in the tropical forests" synonyms: plentiful, abundant, bountiful, profuse, copious, luxuriant, rich, lush; More

0

Oops, ye, probably meant proficient. Bobby is quite prolific, however.

Either way, thanks for shedding light on this aspiring writer's mind, Bobby :D

Will you be returning to the ERB Wiki on October 14th, when your (undeserved) block runs out? :3

0
Bobdave wrote:
Oops, ye, probably meant proficient. Bobby is quite prolific, however.

Either way, thanks for shedding light on this aspiring writer's mind, Bobby :D

Will you be returning to the ERB Wiki on October 14th, when your (undeserved) block runs out? :3

I WILL RETURN TO THE ERB WIKI!!!

0

BOBBY

YOU ARE UNBLOCKED

SHED YOUR LIGHT ON THE ERB WIKI ONCE AGAIN

Write a reply...