"The Complete Season 5/8" was released on July 6, 2001 in North America, and August 8, 2001 in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It was the second box set to be released, coming about a year after the first four seasons and tenth season. It contains all 27 episodes from season 5 and 8.
- "Geo Guy VS. Greeny Phatom 3: Earthy Guy VS. Gary's Father"
- "Meat is Murder"
- "Dial Coraline for Murder"
- "Geo Girl's Note"
- "Geo Guy the Pizza Planet Trucker"
- "Chasing Wednesdays"
- "A Day At The Amusement Park"
- "Coraline My Dear"
- "Shut Up Dr. PBS"
- "Training Around the City Folk"
- "Vase Breaker"
- "Take Three"
- "The Return of Geo Guy Saturday"
- "Guthuili Coke Colar"
- "Geo Guy the Murderder"
- "Gangster Sailor Responds to Sing Along Songs with Doctor & iMeTechKid"
- "Coke Colar II"
- "The Super Geo's World Clip Show"
- "Dr. PBS VS. Tina the Tapper"
- "Coke Colar III"
- "Tress Gordon and the Seven Seas"
- "Geo Guy 3 Reads Pointless CLG Signs"
- "Learning About Letters"
- "Where's Gum?"
- "Green Bob's Best Nighty Day Adventure Ever"
- "Boy on the Biggest Mess"
- "Camp Doctor Mother"
- Audio commentary on all episodes by Geo and the crew.
- Interview with Geo G. and Terry Ward recorded during the second season.
- Two popular music videos (with additional commentary).
- "The Creation of an Episode" featurette with John Lasseter showing the process of animating an episode; specifically the third segment of "Dial Coraline for Murder".
- Three Geo's World Treats:
- "Lisa Meats Food"
- "Geo Guy on Snow"
- "The Stange Robot Returns"
- Five foreign language clips from "Vase Breaker".
- Eighteen magazine covers from 1993 and 1996.
- Numerous drawings and sketches.
- Thank you message to John Lasseter for providing early sketches and drawings (accessed by highlighting Geo Girl in the "Set Up" menu of "Geo Girl's Note").
- Four bizarre drawings of Geo Guy's head (accessed by highlighting the torn quilt that Gum is chewing on in the "Set Up" menu of "Geo Guy VS. Greeny Phatom 3: Earthy Guy VS. Gary's Father").
- Gag drawing of Dr. PBS (accessed by highlighting Dr. PBS's fez in the root menu of "The Super Geo's World Clip Show").
- Model design sheet for Dr. Beason (accessed by highlighting the picture frame in the "Set Up" menu of "Coke Colar III").
- Odd drawing of Geo Guy, Green Bob and Dr. PBS (accessed by highlighting the Book Geo Guy is holding in the "Set Up" menu of "Boy on the Biggest Mess").
- Acting poses of Geo Guy for the "Living in a World of Make Believe" sequence (accessed by highlighting the statue's eyes in the "Set Up" menu of "Camp Doctor Mother").
- Extra storyboard (accessed by pressing up on the 11th page of storyboards for "Geo Guy VS. Greeny Phatom 3: Earthy Guy VS. Gary's Father")